.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Exposed?

Okay, I read the story at Minnesota Democrats Exposed that said that House Minority Leader Matt Entenza has hired a private investigator to dig up dirt on Attorney General Mike Hatch to discourage the latter from running for governor so Entenza can do so. Now, my sources may not be as good as ol' "Exposer" over there, but from what I hear, it's not terribly factual. Actually, I don't think it is factual at all.

Aside from the obviously over the top "cloak and dagger"-like bizarreness of the story, this just doesn't sound like the M.O. of these two people. What is generally accepted to be the thinking in these parts is that Hatch will run for governor, opening up the A.G. spot for Entenza. Now, maybe Entenza does want to run for governor instead. I'm not inside of his head, and I doubt that Minnesota Democrat Exposer is either. But private eyes? Come on now.

I do have to admit, though, it's a funny story.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Kevin from Minneapolis said...

Private eyes hello? Do you know ANYTHING about politics?

 
At 8:33 AM, August 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody have a name for the firm or PI hired? Haven't seen one yet, or any other details for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home