.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 30, 2006

A brave legislator

State Representative John Lesch, a DFLer from Saint Paul, is going to Iraq just for the hell of it. Considering how things are there at the moment, I would have to say that is quite crazy. However, what little bit of objective journalist is in me sees why; after all, I too would want to see things for myself before coming to any conclusions.

Fortunately, I don't think a trip is in the cards for me, making it a moot point.

Let's hope that Rep. Lesch and all Americans in Iraq come back safe and sound.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good riddance.

 
At 6:00 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger MN Politics Guru said...

How incredibly tasteless. Is there anybody else you wish to see never return?

 
At 5:41 PM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good riddance as in he's leaving Minnesota where he can't do no harm.

Hilaryous Clinton would be my other vote. You know, the dullard who refuses to help fix the Social Security problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home