.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Who I like in the DFL at this point in time

I'm not hugely thrilled with any candidates for any office, to the extent that I am volunteering for any or writing huge checks. They are a good bunch, but none are either so wonderful that I must go out and spread the word, or so evil that I must work to defeat them at any cost. Nevertheless, here is who I plan on supporting:

Senate: Klobuchar
Governor: Hatch
Secretary of State: Ritchie
Auditor: Otto
Attorney General: Entenza

Let the bashing begin.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, March 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only bashing I'm going to do is for expressing such tepid feelings. I'm not saying that Hatch, Klobuchar, or Entenza is the next Floyd Olson or Paul Wellstone, but they are good, strong candidates who stand up for the right things. Hatch has done a great job as attorney general: suing a lot of the people who drive Minnesotans crazy (health care companies, etc.), and Entenza has led to House DFL to near victory while sticking to a progressive agenda that has defended MinnesotaCare and fought for increased school funding. (Klobuchar I know less about.) But seriously folks, lets get behind out people!

 
At 9:30 AM, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So long as he doesn't have an "R" by his name I'll vote for the Devil himself... even more now than when I first said that turning 18 and ready to vote.

 
At 7:16 PM, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millionaire Matt Entenza advancing a "progressive agenda?" Puhleeze. The words "Entenza" and "progressive" don't even belong in the same sentence. This guy is the most self-serving, dishonest jerk in the legislature. The best thing DFLers can do is nominate Anybody But Hatch so he goes back to his attorney general office and Millionaire Matt is shut out of the race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home