.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Katherine Kersten's Korner

Today's kolumn is about how KTIS, a Christian radio station, is the number two station in the metro area in the morning. Since I rarely listen to the radio, and never to Christian radio stations, this isn't too terribly interesting to me. Good for KTIS, I guess.

Wingnuttia Level: 1 (Pockets of insanity)

I don't know what "coarseness" Kersten is talking about on other points of the dial (aside from the top-rated morning station, KQRS), so I can't really comment on that. I would like to say, however, that I hope Kersten never writes anything about how persecuted poor Christians are and how they are marginalized by society; marginalized people don't have the second-highest rated radio station. Not that there was any truth to the myth that Christians have it so hard these days; now, Kersten simply doesn't have an excuse to argue that in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home