.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Time to vote!

I just returned from my polling place, where I was voter number 19. I got there about fifteen minutes before seven, and at first I didn't see many people. Then I realized that I just found the unlocked door to the building, and there were lots of people waiting outside in the rain. By the time I left, the line hadn't gotten any shorter.

Although I didn't talk to anybody, it sounded like a lot of people who thought they were registered were not, especially those who registered via their driver's license applications. Folks, if you have these problems, contact the local media. We need to expose the incompetence of the secretary of state.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, November 02, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got you beat, man. Number 4 here. Got to the polls around 45 minutes early and by the time I left, a decent line had formed. I'd guess a 40 minute wait or so. And a nice little line at the new registration table.

Albert Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home