.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Curiouser and curiouser

It's pretty hard to square Rep. Entenza's previous comments with this.

If I were in a similar situation (not that I would be), I think it would behoove me to tell the 100% truth immediately. Say, "Yes, I did oppo research on Hatch just to let him know that if we were going to run in the same race, he should expect a fight. I even took a look at some parking tickets, since they are all the rage right now! How about that? So that's your story, folks."

Telling it straight probably would be better than having another story with another lead every day in the media.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical Entenza strategy: if at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again. What a jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home