.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So, I was wrong...

Okay, it turns out that the story that Matt Entenza hired a private investigator to take a look at Mike Hatch is true. I am not ashamed at all to admit that almost a year ago, I dismissed the story as a bunch of bull. I was obviously wrong. MDE has far better sources than me, which is not surprising considering that he is a Republican operative and I'm not. He had the goods.

And this is a weird story. My guess at this point is that Entenza was sniffing around in case Hatch decided not to run for governor and go back to running for Attorney General. But that is complete speculation on my part. It could be nothing. It could be something else. It could be the end of the world as we know it.

This probably illustrates my level of political naïveté more than anything else. I wouldn't run a campaign this way. Maybe that means I'm not cut out for office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home