.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Meta-blogging

Personal reasons have kept me from blogging of late. For example, today I looked over the free credit report I got as a result of the new federal law, and cancelled a couple of credit card accounts (one because I didn't know it existed, and one because it is a card from MBNA, big supporter of anti-consumer legislation like the bankruptcy bill in Congress).

Also, you may have noticed a new link for RSS feeds that gives me a little more information on who is subscribing, including numbers. So, to the two people who are subscribed to my feed, you rock! Along those lines, there is an article in the Pioneer Press today about RSS feeds and blogs. The writer of the article contacted me about it, but no quotes from yours truly are in the article. Despite that (hah!), it's still a good read.

4 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, March 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to be a subscriber, although I wouldn't have known I was one of so few. Keep up the good work.

 
At 12:18 PM, March 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloglines (through which I'm a subscriber) says you've got 18 Bloglines subscribers including four with "public profiles." Maybe some newsreaders are not represented in your stats.

Keep up the good work.

 
At 5:25 PM, March 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the other subscriber to your RSS feed. You should definitely have more readers. I'd like to hear more about the Ortega campaign in St. Paul, as all my old friends back there are excited about it. Very much appreciated your handling of the Powerline morons last month.
Thanks --
Ted (San Francisco)

 
At 10:31 AM, March 15, 2005, Blogger Flash said...

I would doubt the accuracy of the number as well, as I have a live link in FireFox with your Blog. It probably doesn't pick that up either!

Keep up the good fight!

Flash
Centrisity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home