.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Katherine Kersten's Korner

Yuck. My manners prevent me from adequately describing what Kersten is doing to Jason Lewis in today's kolumn, but let your imagination run wild, then figure that my language would be about ten times worse.

Wingnuttia Level: XXX (Not safe for minors)

Kersten obviously has a bit of...er...ah, that language again...let's just say that the thought of Jason Lewis coming back to Minnesota has set Kersten off in a specific way. When he left, radios were "draped in black." He is returning with his "erudite brand of conservatism." He has a "verbal spring in his step." He makes "complex subjects...both understandable and entertaining."

I'll wait for you to go vomit...

Seriously, I've listened to Jason Lewis I think once in my life, for some strange reason. He was going off on immigrants (something he seems to do regularly, so I've heard), and as usual, he was completely full of it. I mean, he and his callers had no grasp on how immigration law works in this country. They were just making things up. I know, that's surprising for conservative talk radio, isn't it? It didn't take before I had to shut it off.

If Jason Lewis continues to just make stuff up and rant and rave about "libruls", I don't think he's going to be reversing the decline in conservative talk radio listenership anytime soon. And KTLK, if you start receiving tons of flowers for Lewis from a secret admirer, I think I have a good idea who is sending them.

4 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seriously, I've listened to Jason Lewis I think once in my life, for some strange reason."

Thank you for establishing your expertise.

 
At 1:21 PM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to listen to Jason Lewis all the time, as a form of opp. research.

I don't know how to access his show records or even if it's possible, but in the run up to the war in Afghanistan a caller indicated it would be a good idea to fire a nuclear missile into the heart of Afghanistan just as a demonstration.

I recall Jason Lewis thinking it was a great idea - can anyone verify?

 
At 2:10 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Kemps said...

It's going to be great having Jason "Minnesota's Mr. Right" Lewis back on the air here. What will be even better than before is that he will be on a much more powerful station in KTLK (100.3) FM. Probably 100% better sound quality than the crackle coming from the AM 950 you lefties enjoy.

Be sure not to miss the kick off on Aug. 5th so you can tell your kids all about it.

 
At 9:40 PM, September 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my line of work, I am exposed to the effects of the entitlement state and the people that are produced from it. In every work ethic that I have learned from my parents, never in my life have I despised these people more than now. They line their pockets with entitlement money bequeathed from my hard work and meek prosperity while they are driving Cadillacs with rims costing more than my college tuition. Frankly, I am sick of the taxation, school levies, property taxs increases, and double digit increases in the cost of getting a formal education. Entitlement does not give any person any reason to progress through life. So long as they maintain the standards of the entitlement, they have no reason to. There's always going to be the guaranteed paycheck while they sit at home and the suckers of this state work to pay for these lazy beneficiaries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home